- Health Central: Bipolar on the big screen
- Bustle: If You Have Anxiety, Experts Say These 13 Hobbies Can Really Help
- Simple Most: Why do we love true crime as entertainment?
- Self: What Exactly Does It Mean to Have ‘High-Functioning’ Depression?
- Brit: People Who Read This Fictional Genre Tend to Be Better at Real-Life Relationships
- Self: ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Succeeds in Portraying Mental Illness Where So Many Other TV Shows Have Failed
- Bustle: 11 Subtle Signs Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder That Everyone Should Know
- Her Campus: 6 Signs Your Workplace is Toxic (& How to Deal)